Monday, July 09, 2007

The Jig for Monday

It's the end of the day here and I thought I'd just jot down some very random thoughts from the day.

To all you from our church who read this blog...just want you to know that we pray for you and especially for the prayer requests that come through via e-mail.

Didn't make it to Costco today to exchange the new computer because the computer guy brought the computer here (the one to be exchanged) after lunch and I wasn't able to go in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll get there tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!

Had an emotional moment this afternoon when I showed photographs to my kids from a friend's website of starving children in Africa. There were a couple of very shocking and graphic photos that got the kids asking a lot of questions. They seemed stunned and shocked and wanted more information. They've seen kids who are extremely needy whom we've worked with in the past, but of course, the photos of the children in Africa are hard to comprehend. Instantly it puts things in perspective.

Edilberto and I are really missing our friends, so please drop us a line when you can!!!

No comments: