Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday Addition

The kids and I have been under the weather (fevers, runny noses, etc.) for days and days it seems. Liam missed school again yesterday, but I sent him today. He wasn't yet 100%, but doing much better than he was. We were all lying around yesterday in hopes that a lot of rest and liquids would help. I even read an entire book (finished it at bedtime). I can't believe that I got away with that! The kids were great just laying low and playing together.

The book I read was one that's been on the shelf and I've been meaning to read. It is about a man named Dan Baumann (whom I have met and whose sisters I know) and is about his imprisonment in Iran, aptly titled, Imprisoned in Iran. I remember sending a fax to the Iranian embassy in Switzerland in 1997, to put pressure on for his release. It is quite a story!

No comments: