Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back Home....

Christmas lights on our house greeted me when I arrived from across the country last night. Edil and the kids had put them up while I was away. It was good to be back. I tried my best to wake-up Liam and Isabella to let them know I was home, but to no avail. Of course, the two of them found me in the morning and hopped into bed with me. Isabella wouldn't leave my side. It was so sweet.

I'm scrambling to get back into the routine here. I probably won't feel normal again for a few days! Here are some pics. from my mom's surprise birthday party for her 75th:
My brother and me with the birthday girl an hour after we surprised her at her doorstep to take her to her party. We took this shot right before we left for the party after getting ready to go!


Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

TnMomTo3 said...

I know your mom was thrilled to have you and your brother there!! The pictures are great!! :)