Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Cat & Fish Tale

Have you ever heard of a cat and fish being in cahoots? Well, we have a cat and a fish who are. Whenever the fish sees the cat coming, he swims around like crazy to call attention to himself. The cat then proceeds to follow me around meowing loudly. She is telling me the fish wants to eat. Only, she has ulterior motives for helping the fish out. She is nuts about the fish food, wants me to feed the fish so she can have a taste of a couple of flakes of fish food.

It is quite funny to watch the pair of them. Pepper (the cat) and the fish (who I want to call 'Cleo' after the fish in Pinocchio, but who Liam wants to call 'Goldie' - like millions of other goldfish are called) are friends. Even when there's no food around, sometimes Pepper will jump up on the desk and visit Cleo Goldie. Cleo Goldie will swim up to the front of the tank to say hello to Pepper, her cat friend.

Just see for yourself:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Janice,

That is too funny! I love it. I esp. loved your story about meeting your husband. It's one I've heard you tell before and yet I LOVE hearing it every time. What an amazing woman of God you are and what a precious man of God he brought to you!! I am so sorry that you have felt so discouraged latley, I know that God has seen your obedience and will reward you all greatly! The JOY of the LORD is our STRENGTH!!