Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Middle of the Week

I'm looking forward to the long 4th of July weekend! It's been a long week (even though it's technically a short one.) I am tired and looking forward to hanging-out with the family. There's a lot I could blog about. I never feel I have adequate time to write well about things that are going on in the world and in our lives.

I just have a moment to share something funny Isabella said. She and I have our "Girls' Club" time and we often will say loudly, "Girls Rock!" Well, I think she takes this literally as she states it like this...."Girls Rock!" "Boys Pebble!" I guess they're smaller rocks than girls are in her opinion. Life according to Isabella. She's too funny that girl and often her personality seems larger than life. She takes the bull by the horns (speaking figuratively, I hope.)

No comments: