Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Parties...oh My!


I may be crazy, but I am inviting every child in my daughter's preschool class to her birthday party. I don't think they'll all come; but what if they did? We have a small townhouse. I figure if I just have a schedule with all the activities well sychronized....maybe things won't be too chaotic? It's a Strawberry Shortcake party. I'm giving out the invitations tomorrow. We'll see what happens. We'll have a pinata, games, prizes. If they are out of line, I'll just line them all up against the fence outside and squirt them down with a hose! That's a joke, by the way.

At least she's really looking forward to it. She's turning 5 and I figure I have to do something grand for her. She deserves it. I really want her to have a fun and memorable party for her fifth birthday. I still have a while to get ready for it!

Oh, one question.... If I'm inviting them all to the house for a party, do I still have to do a party during classtime at school?

No comments: