Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello Out There!

Yes, we're still alive. Thank you, Terri, for calling me back to the blogasphere! I've been meaning to write; really I have! In fact, I still need to send my Christmas cards. Does that indicate how life'a been these days? Yes, and it's almost the end of January.

Well, what is happening? Edilberto is about to turn 50 this week. Yes, 50. It is weird for ME that he's turning 50. I'm quite far behind him though; yes, he robbed the cradle. Not quite! Actually, I know that I'll be there sooner than I realize.

We had a nice Christmas and New Year. It's hard to believe it's the end of the first month of 2009 already.

We had some Christmas money to spend. I was out-voted for wanting to use it to spend on a trip to Orlando. I so enjoyed our time at SeaWorld back in November. I thought we could do DisneyWorld. Nope. I was out-voted for a Wii. I have to admit, we have been having fun playing with the Wii. Edilberto and I had a bowling tournament the other night until midnight! We were sore afterwards. That's a good thing I guess.

Happy New Year to Everyone!

1 comment:

Terri said...

The Wii is a lot of fun. I love ours, when the kids aren't hogging it!

Glad you're back buddy ((HUG))