Monday, March 23, 2009

Lousy Day and I'm Tired


Weary and tired I think I'll just pop-in to say hello to those who stop by here; as well as post a few recent pictures. I didn't have such a great day at work. I was disappointed when I realized it was only Monday when we were having dinner tonight! We did go out for ice cream for a change of pace. I had coupons to a custard style ice cream place close to our house that we'd never been to. I'm glad we didn't spend a lot of $ because it wasn't very good. There's another custard style place, Ritter's, that is far superior. Too bad it's a bit of a drive (or maybe not too bad as it would probably prove a hard to resist temptation.) The one we were at tonight tasted way too gummy (NOT to be confused with 'yummy'). I have no tolerance for gummy ice cream!



No comments: