Monday, February 19, 2007

Just Two More Days...

...and 'Caranaval' will be over and life will get back to normal. I need to change our air tickets by next Monday, so we can stay a month longer. I won't get to do that until Wednesday at the earliest because the agency is closed until then -- What's that I hear? Is that Samba music playing? Oh yeah, it's Caranaval. Can you tell I just love this time of year in Brazil!

Our friends in Florida requested us to stay longer and that they'd pay for the change. They're not quite ready for us to arrive there and it would be easier for them if we stayed here longer. We had originally wanted to stay longer so that Edilberto could get dental work finished and we could have a bit more time to take care of our home and belongings and spend time with people. Looks like we get to afterall, but the change is a bit of a hassle. I hope we get transportation soon too especially if we're staying longer.

No comments: