Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Liam, can I be on your spaceship?"


This is the question often asked by Isabella to her big brother. You see, Liam is going to build a spaceship. He has been collecting parts for it. This story has gone on for months actually! The two of them talk about the spaceship that each is going to have. Whenever one is happy with the other it's, "You're going to be with me on my spaceship." Whenever one is unhappy with the other it's, "You're NOT going to be on my spaceship." Usually when big brother says to little sister that she's not going to be on his spaceship, there is a dejected screech and cry in reply. It is all taken so very seriously, you see.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What wonderful imaginations, I can almost hear the conversations between them. And, how sweet of them to want the other along. Well, most of the time, anyway ;-).