Sunday, March 18, 2007

For MOM

I'm posting these pictures for my mom, who I just talked to on the phone. She's never seen our website since she's still afraid of the computer (wink) so I'm posting some new photos of the kids for her to see. My sister-in-law and my niece will be over to her place for a visit and can look-up our site for her. Hi Mom, Eva and Rebecca (xoxoxo)!


Invited to a club in the country last Saturday- The kids' pool. (Our friend's 5 year old son is also in the picture above.


Fearless 3 year old at the top of the slide!

Papai at the bottom catches Isabella.
Isabella coming down the chute.
Liam being "caught" by Papai.
Kids eating BBQ'ed skewers.

Kids exploring.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm not your mom, but those are terrific! You're all looking gorgeous and tanned, and like you're having a ball. That club looks great - my kids would love a slide like that.