Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Forgot what my own blog looked like!

Apologies all around for the long delay in updating. I have had to shut-out of my mind the fact that e-mails, blogs, and the internet exist; having been (and still being) computer-less! We have a loaner (hopefully until we purchase a new one) that works so-so. At least I can get on and update (but probably no picture updates until later, unfortunately). I will do my best in the next few days to share about our lives since I last posted.

Still feeling somewhat dislocated as we get settled in. Moreso, I think, not having the connection with friends on-line. Edilberto's busy with long hours at work while the kids and I spend the day together at home and out and about. We are learning our way around and slowly meeting the neighbors as well. Most people around here are gone during the day.

Just wanted to let everyone know, we're back on-line!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Welcome back buddy!

Lilight said...

Thanks, Terri! :) I've missed you girl.