Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just Arrived!!!

Just two hours ago, the much awaited UPS man came to our house. He couldn't understand why the kids and I were so gleeful and excited to receive a box that, from the outside of it, looked as though we were awaiting a boat propeller. He didn't know that inside there was actually a wonderful new notebook computer arriving. I have been in withdrawals with all of the computer woes I've had in the past several weeks. Thanks to dear friends of ours, we now have a beautiful new and wonderfully functionable notebook in the family! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, M & M. We are very blessed!

Keeping-up on the blog has now been made easy. Very soon I will update on life. But right now, I've got three pages of e-mails to go through!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yay!! Welcome back!

Shari said...

Yeah, glad you are back!
Shari