Saturday, July 14, 2007

The fish are looking happy!

I'm sitting here watching the four remaining (yes there were five - one departed last night) fish enjoying their evening feed. I'm happy to see that Onion and his (or her) friends have the energy once again to swim to the top and chase the flakes around. Liam named the little black bubble eyed fish "Onion." (I don't know why he did, but it is a cute name for him.) I took a trip to the fish store, bought new filters, and an aeration rock and a pH tester. I think we're good now. Hopefully! Probably nobody cares about any of this, but for me, I was glad to see the little guys doing well again.

We went to a beach BBQ/baptism today. We took our neighbor and her foster daughter. The kids had a great time with her. The party continued back at our house in the new kiddie pool out back. All kids were exhausted by the end of the day.

No comments: