Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today was a blur...

Woke-up with a lovely migraine. What a way to start the day. The kids were stir-crazy having to stay inside with me, their cranky mother, all day long. Took some strong migraine meds. and the worst of it was over about an hour later. Still, the medication made me feel groggy. I didn't have much success at anything today. I feel sorry for my kids as I wasn't in the greatest of moods. Tomorrow's a new day.

Edil went to Costco yesterday to pick-up the new computer (exchange). I haven't even had a chance to take it out of the box yet. Today wasn't the right day with my head hurting. Also, the computer guy has to put all of our software onto the new computer. He's away due to a family emergency. At least I have a so-so computer to use until we finally get onto the new one!

I saved our fish today. They were looking very lethargic (we have 5 of various goldfish varieties in a 5 gallon tank). A couple of them were looking blue just hanging-out near the top of the tank. I replenished their water supply with some fresh H2O. They have all perked-up. I also took out some rotting plants. I'm sure that helped things out in there!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Migraines are awful! I hope yours is gone by now.