Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Computers Everywhere!

Funny the weird things that happen when you just don't have time. Today, I got two phone company representatives come to the door. From the SAME company. They didn't know the other had been there. They wanted to sell me their phone plan. I told them I didn't like the company they work for and that I was fine with the company I have. I didn't oblige them with and answer to "How much do you pay for your phone bill per month..." I didn't go as far as to say it was none of their business!

Another knock at the door was the Fed. Ex. guy with a box. I looked and noticed the brand of our computer on the box. I knew exactly what it was. It was my first computer that we had returned to the store because it had a problem. The store obviously had it sent back to the company. The company had our problem on record and thought they were supposed to repair it and send it back to me. In the meantime, I had already exchanged it at the store for another new one! Now I have two for the price of one. Tomorrow, I will phone the company to tell them what happened and see what they want me to do.

I still haven't had time to set-up my e-mailing program to begin to properly communicate with people. I feel terribly about this, but life has just been so busy with settling (and now settling into a school routine with Liam and all that he's going through with the new long hours of the day), and all the computer situations that we've had since we arrived. I apologize profusely to everyone who's been waiting to hear from us. We really miss everyone and look forward to being in touch again. We love and appreciate you!

No comments: