Saturday, December 08, 2007

"Flap Your Flipper Once or Twice..."



We had a great time watching Isabella in her dancing debut. We weren't sure how she'd react to dancing on stage. Although she did once threaten to quit her dance class because she thought practicing in the dance studio was all she was getting. At that time she had said to me, "I don't want to dance anymore. I want to be on stage!" "Well, you don't get to go on stage unless you practice," I told her.


All the little girls did a great job out there. The school where Isabella attends dance academy was having a "block party" complete with carnival rides. The kids had lots of fun playing after the dancing was over.


Now, I just need to get that Penguin song out of my head....."You waddle you waddle you waddle you waddle..."















2 comments:

TnMomTo3 said...

Oh my! She is just stunning! She makes a very cute penguin! :) I know she was excited to finally be on stage! :)

darcy said...

What a beautiful little dancer you have there Janice! ALL the pics are just gorgeous (and you look fab as always!) I've so enjoyed wtaching your beautiful children grow. It looks as if Florida agrees with you all! :)