Saturday, May 03, 2008

Come on and....Ease on Down, Ease on Down the Road...


The end of the marathon is almost near (I think!) What a week... topped-off by Isabella's dance recital. It was the first major recital for her (and the rest of us). It was fun to see all the girls together doing their thing.

I'm at the point where I feel like I'm floating (the exhaustion is setting in). Our van decided to get the shakes so Edilberto had to take it in for fixing when we got home. I wonder when it is that we'll get to just "BE." I sure am tired. I can't wait to relax and enjoy our new home. Although there's still the unpacking....Ugh!

SOME PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THE RECITAL:





IN THE DRESSING ROOM:


SOME PICTURES AND A LITTLE PRACTICE BEFORE GOING ON.


BEFORE GOING ON FOR "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST."






WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD:



"THE WIZARD OF OZ" STARS:





TIME TO GO HOME!

No comments: