Sunday, May 11, 2008

Without a Doubt it's Mother's Day

I have no doubt that it's Mother's Day, and that, I am in fact, a mother. My poor 4 year old was up all last night crying, moaning and screaming at times, in such pain from a wretched swimmer's ear and ear infection. Poor darling. It was very upsetting to see her in such pain. I am emotionally and physically exhausted from the experience.

We took her to Urgent Care today. She is on antibiotics and painkillers and other meds to clear up the swimmer's ear. She's much more peaceful now. I think we'll all sleep much better tonight.

That's been my Mother's Day. Urgent Care, pharmacy, laundry, and too tired to do anything now that it's over. I did get some beautiful flowers and cards. And also, bought myself a heart-shaped chocolate cheesecake at the grocery store, and some big juicy luscious beautiful strawberries to put on top, when I picked-up Isabella's prescription. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: