Sunday, August 03, 2008

Meditation of My Heart (follow-up)


I had to come and follow-up on a recent blog entry I made regarding our dear friend's CD, "Meditation of My Heart." (See entry on next page for more info.) It arrived in the mail two days ago and we have been listening to it ever since. It is even more beautiful than we could have imagined. The instrumentals, vocals, arrangements....all so beautifully done. It is such a wonderful work to listen to. It is serene, soothing, and uplifting. It provokes deep emotion and, like the title suggests, meditation. I highly recommend it. It is one of those types of CDs that one likes to have playing to bring a calmness, but also, the way the music is blended with the instrumentals causes one to become deeply moved with emotion.

Thank you, Jo and Kris, for sending it to us. What a gift!

No comments: